Aug 30, 2010

11 more days for holiday

I feel very tired of doing assignments.
Finally, I could finish them on time. I've submitted those shit things this morning. :D
Now, it's the time to study for accounting and business communication exam.
TMC is a sucks school !!
My accounting exam will be held on 7 September 2010 from 6.30 pm to 9.40 pm !
My Business Communication exam will be held on 9 September 2010 from 7.30 pm to 9.40 pm !
This is very crazy schedule. =='
Besides one of the exams is a day before holiday, it is held until late at night, which means I need to have full stamina until late at night.
Not only me, all of my friends from other courses also surprise with this schedule.
I'm envy of them, because their exam schedule is in the afternoon.
I need to strive for the best in my exam.
GO!!!GO!!!GO!!!

After exam, I'll go for holiday with my lovely family. YEY!! :D
I need to prepare a lot of stuffs. Exam preparation and traveling preparation.

2 comments:

Irene Tan said...

Hey, wish you bunch of luck for your exam ;D
My exam is coming soon too, but i feel soo okay about it :P

Merline ♥ said...

hahha…tengkiuuu.. :):):)
wish u gud luck luck luck.. :D