Oct 5, 2010

Bye Holiday :(

Today is the second day of my school..
I want holiday again :(

I've attended 2 lessons which have kind lecturers.
I'm glad of that, BUT 1 thing that annoying me is the quantity of the students.
I think for a private school, it should not have too many students in a class.
Actually in University, it is common to have a lot of students in a class.
I'm still not use to it. I feel like in my High School where I can't really concentrate with the lessons because of the quantity of the students.
Although the number of students in my class is not as much as in University,
but I feel more comfortable with the number students in my first semester.
The total of students in my class now is twice or even more than the first semester.
I try not to feel uncomfortable about that, cause I like to meet new friends. ;)
I to have many friends. :D

This is the time that I am waiting for.
Last time I wanted my friends from Medan to come to Singapore faster, so that we can hang out together.
Now is the time, they have started their school yesterday, same as me.
I plan to go out with them during weekend. :D

No comments: