Aug 24, 2010

Life sucks when there are assignments

I'm a kind of lazy person in doing essay.
I prefer doing maths or acc rather that these stupid essays.
Recently, there are many assignments that I need to finish.
I've struggled to do my best in it, I'm kinda crazy because of it.
I have too much pressure in these essays.
Fortunately I have good lecturers.
They are very kind, so we still can have fun in school.

Some of my new friends photos :
*random

this sri lanka girl name Sulakshi --> smart girl :)


the two girls in the middle is local --> Aisha & Zakiah

This is the crzay Korean --> Luis

This Thai girl is good in chinese --> SEN / Ananya (if i'm not wrong)

This pretty Korean girl in the middle is my best classmate --> Bee



Mr. Bala --> very kind lecturer

3+4 = lucky number 7

This crazy guy wanna kiss Mr. Bala (oh nooo...)

The panda group is here!! :D

Crazy guy is so excited


4 comments:

Christya Wu said...

I'm kinda love ur best classmate, bee..she looks cute..hahah
introduce her to me next time. ;)

ur uni life is fun, huh!
i wonder how's mine.
:)

Merline ♥ said...

okay say..beresss.. :D
it will be fun if u make it fun..hahahaha
tu tmn w lbi tua dr w lank empat taun kl g sala,,tp mk ny masi ane siau lien ho.. :)

Christya Wu said...

wuahh...
koq tua kali...
hahahah
iya, masi cute dy..
:)

P.S-missyu.. ;)

Merline ♥ said...

hahaha...soalny emank tua liao le..hhahaha...
P.S. miss u too...cepetan kemariiii :D